[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer - Kindle Version Available Kindof

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jan 27 09:37:56 EST 2014

Correct, once Amazon.ca gets access to the verified stock, they'll re-open
orders. It should be any day now. Right now the publisher has told us
there's only a Kindle release and whatever secure PDF versions (or whatever
the proprietary equivalent is) there are for select sites, like the
publisher's own. They're also checking into why the Kindle ebook only works
on certain devices at the moment (basically whether or not it's working the
way it's supposed to be).

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and