[Coco] Problems with New Boot for VCC and Nitros9

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:22:04 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Bill Pierce wrote:

> Tormod, I think for the most part it has to do with my age old complaint of there not being any EmuDsk NitrOS9 boot dsks in the repo and the fact that the drivers are being built, but not included on any disk in the NITROS9 dir so people can't even make their own boot unless they know how to build the repo.....
>
> There are a LOT of people using VCC and to me (and others), this is a BIG issue but I'll wait on this one until we 3.3.0 stable.

If all the needed modules are being built, it shouldn't be too
difficult to add a boot disk image for it. Take a look at the DWDSK
section in level2/coco3/makefile . A similar section is needed for
emudsk there, plus kernel file definition in
level2/coco3/modules/makefile and boot file definition in
level2/coco3/modules/makefile .

Tormod