[Coco] Problems with New Boot for VCC and Nitros9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 18:05:52 EST 2014

Tormod, I think for the most part it has to do with my age old complaint of there not being any EmuDsk NitrOS9 boot dsks in the repo and the fact that the drivers are being built, but not included on any disk in the NITROS9 dir so people can't even make their own boot unless they know how to build the repo.....

There are a LOT of people using VCC and to me (and others), this is a BIG issue but I'll wait on this one until we 3.3.0 stable.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com