[Coco] EVEN MORE 1 BIT MADNESS !!

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Mon Jan 20 16:54:50 EST 2014

Hey Art....

This is actually using the DAC.... But only 1 bit....

It could use $ff22 equally well, but i need $ff22 for other stuff....

What I am trying  to achieve here is sound and motion (in the form of a
demo) at the same time.....

I've been away from 8 bit stuff for far too long (20+ years) and even then
it was the 6502 / c64

So i just got back to 8 bit 6mths ago... And i grabbed my first computer i
shelved in favour of the c64...

THE COCO II....

So what i'm upto now (while "re-learning" assembly) is trying to push the
limits...

I don't need to publicise all that i do, but if some of the stuff i do can
help others, so be it...

If not then just ignore it or put it in the spam folder....

Final note... No offence taken

/Simon :-)