[Coco] EVEN MORE 1 BIT MADNESS !!

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 20 16:21:34 EST 2014

Simon, could you refresh my memory (if you mentioned it before) what
advantages using the single-bit sound might have over the usual 6-bit DAC?
Or, are you just looking to establish how decent it can sound and whether
the processor demands can ever be minimized to the extent that it would be
practicable to use it in games?  (Which I don't mean in any negative way at
all--a lot of the fun of a CoCo is trying to push its limits.)  Right now,
it appears that the DAC has the advantage both in sound quality and
processor demands.

Art