[Coco] EVEN MORE 1 BIT MADNESS !!

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Jan 20 17:52:59 EST 2014

Art, the advantage is you don't large tables of waveforms to recreate
the note.  Very handy for a for earlier CoCo 1/2 with limited ram/rom
space.  The "We got You" from mega-bug used a much smaller data table
because it was just a one-bit "flip" waveform.

With the CoCo3, we got not only more ram, but larger ROMs too. This gave
us the space needed for larger data tables for DAC music and sound FX.

Steve