[Coco] Wow... Just wow... eBay CoCo 3 auction

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 22:34:23 EST 2014

Derek,
You are not alone,
Recently I shut down my on-line store and was forced to literally blow out all my collection at almost insane prices, just to make rent last month. I didn't help when a guy on facebook just "didn't get it" and was trying to weasel cartridges out of me for 40 cents each and that included shipping to the us from Canada- I had more than one conversation explaining to him that Canada Post charges $13 to ship them to the USA. He is now turned around and selling them. I too had to sell both my CoCo3 and Floppy drive which Mark had made me and I cherished making CoCo videos on You-tube. I just thank God my last CoCo2 didn't sell and I still have my tape drive for that. It's kind of the same setup I had as a teen.
when things look up again, I will just have to bite the bullet and order everything from Mark again, I am done with dealing on e-bay- especially with e-bays new "brokerage" shipping that adds big money on shipping to Canada that goes right into Ebay's pocket,-that and the fact that 75% of all US sellers wont ship to Canada anymore.