[Coco] Wow... Just wow... eBay CoCo 3 auction

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 02:37:58 EST 2014

I am in the same boat, over past few months have had to sell Atari ST, Amiga(s), Apple macs and a variety of other systems to keep food on the table and the coco 3 was last on the list along with my Atari 130 XE, also my very nice Tesoro metal detector had to go but think we are starting to see some things get better here, my wife brought up a good point in that I can get it all back again and half the fun in collecting is the hunt and finding those bargains or rare finds at the thrift shops and garage sales. We do e-bay sales and for past few years I have done it full time so am at the shops and sales all the time.

I do hope things get better for you as well.

Derek