[Coco] Book Review

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jan 13 23:16:28 EST 2014

Sorry about the book. We've again (just now) expressed our disappointment
to the publisher. It looks like they'll need to recall Amazon.ca's stock as
well.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and