[Coco] Book Review

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Mon Jan 13 22:19:52 EST 2014

I finally received my preorder from Amazon.ca today.  Not
surprisingly, it too has the mixed up page order.  This provides
additional evidence that the entire first batch of books dispatched to
Canada (via Amazon.ca) have the problem with page order (just as Glen
described).  But as long as all the pages are there, it shouldn't
hinder my reading and enjoyment, so I'm happy.

I flipped open to a random page and noticed an interview with Kilgus.
As I learned more about computers, the more I was amazed by his
collection of early CoCo games. They were, by-and-large, 3D playing
fields with digitized sound effects, all crammed into the 8 kB ROM
cartridges.  Pretty amazing work.  I can't wait to dig in!

-- JP