[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

chawks at dls.net chawks at dls.net
Thu Jan 9 17:52:08 EST 2014

    I got my signed book last Friday. I was reading it this afternoon on my break
and one of the fellows passing thru the lunch room here (in St Charles, Ill. just
north of Batavia) stopped to tell me that when he was in college, he assembled
product for (his cousin) Rich Parry of Speech Systems. I may still have my EARS
pak that he must have assembled.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
This customer comes into the computer store. "I'm looking for a mystery
Adventure Game with lots of graphics. You know, something realy