[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Compute

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Jan 9 16:34:46 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"

> Got it just about 10 minutes ago! It looks like it's complete and ok. The
> UPS guy looked like he was a bit peeved. I was waiting to ambush him at
> the door - LOL.

Well, mine was waiting in the mailbox (USPS) when we got back from the Dr.
today.  I flipped fast through the the pages look in order and I set and
read the first two chapters while eating an afternoon snack.
Good job on the early history.  Much trivial data there one would never have
guessed behind our little 8-bit friend.
Bruce W.