[Coco] Advisory

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jan 6 22:33:41 EST 2014

My router seems to have developed a belly ache, with horrible upload
speeds. About 2kb/sec on a 2 meg uplink TBE.

Trying to troubleshoot it, I seem to have bricked it.

So I put a similar netgear router in and have it configured, but something
is all aglay, in that I have been told by shentel that my ip address is
baked into their cable modem.  Unfortunately that does not appear to be the
case, and my IP address has changed, so the dns resolution for my domain
name below is wrong.  So I need to clarify that with the shentel people as
soon as its safe to go out again, currently it -2F here and falling like a
rock.

But the net seems to have become ever more allergic to messages containing
an address as opposed to a URL, so if anyone really really needs into my
repo before I can get this sorted, give me a PM and I'll supply the correct
network IP.

Sorry for the hassle.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"Lead us in a few words of silent prayer."
		-- Bill Peterson, former Houston Oiler football coach
         law-abiding citizens.