[Coco] Advisory

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Mon Jan 6 22:50:49 EST 2014

Have you thought about signing up for a dynamic DNS service?  I'm
currently using the free service from noip.com for my own purposes, and
it's been great (apart from needing to renew it every month since I'm
not paying anything, haha).  You just put a client on your server that
checks your IP every so often and sends an update to NoIP's DNS server
with the current address.

--Michael