[Coco] Easter Eggs in BASIC, Bill Gates and the CoCo

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Jan 7 11:18:09 EST 2014

I'm sure the publisher would have no issue with an article or addendum.
Luckily, to this point, any errors have been minor and the story is
complete as-is. Anything else would just be additional value that certainly
Boisy and I could explore at some point in the future as time permits
(perhaps via an article or two; as you say, that would be a good way to
further promote the book).

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and