[Coco] Easter Eggs in BASIC, Bill Gates and the CoCo

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 7 11:11:14 EST 2014

Another possible idea is to issue an addendum electronically only (perhaps even free, to entice people to get the main book). That is, of course, assuming your publisher would allow such a "promotion". Am I correct in assuming that they used a digital press to print the book, or did they use an offset press?

I have bought two, which are supposed to be here next week, so I am hoping I am not one of the unlucky ones who has a printing issue with it. :-)

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net