[Coco] Easter Eggs in BASIC, Bill Gates and the CoCo

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jan 7 11:22:06 EST 2014

Le 2014-01-07 à 11:03:00, Bill Loguidice a écrit :

> Well, it's important to remember that the publisher owns the rights to our
> work. Until those expire, there's nothing we can personally do with the
> material. Even though it's stuck in queue hell at the moment, there will be
> ebook versions available very soon on all major platforms. Although we'd
> like the ebook pricing to be as low as possible, I suspect it will be
> similar to the paperback (barring sales), unfortunately, because of the
> type of publisher it is.

I heard that some printing companies do "print-on-demand". Is it possible
for your publishing company to use such a printing company for a 2nd
edition and/or to make incremental reprints of the 1st edition ? It would
eliminate much of the difference of risk between print & electronic...

(I don't know how this works at all, I only heard about it)