[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:26:40 EST 2014

Documentation of the networking functions is available on the main
documentation wiki:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drivewireserver/index.php?title=Using_DriveWire#Ports

You do not need to make any changes to config.xml to use inetd.

You may need to set a TermPort value if you want to use headless, or
there may be one set already, just depends on how long ago you
installed DW I think.  This would be the only setting needed on the
server side for networking in any case, and again it is only required
for headless mode.