[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Sat Jan 4 16:20:08 EST 2014

OK.  I got DW4 running on a PC.  I have a floppy cartridge with a
DriveWire ROM and it boots nicely.  Now I am moving on to the next
level.  I want to be able to be able to remotely access the COCO so
I don't have to go to my computer room to work on it.

I have tried booting the "headless" image but can not connect to the
console (yes, I did put in a TermPort value) but it just times out.
I also tried starting inetd as just telneting in would work, too.
But, same thing.

Is there some setting I need to put into the config.xml to tell it
to listen on these ports for outside requests?  I looked at the
output from netstat and there does not seem to be any listeners
running on the PC.

Is there any kind of a step-by-step set of instructions?

bill