[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Video Mod

Gabriel Holland yell0w_lantern at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 14:24:45 EST 2014

Built the circuit, hooked it up and got nothing.  And idiot that I am I melted part of my ribbon cable - going to try jumping the melted section with a piece of wire and solder glue.

On Monday, November 11, 2013 4:35 PM, "billg999 at cs.uofs.edu" <billg999 at cs.uofs.edu> wrote:

> Funny you should say the coco II doesn't generate a composite signal.....
>
> I have just run 2 shielded cables from the input to the modulator to 2 rca
> jacks on the rear of the case....
>
> My monitor is composite.... Works fine.... (PAL COCO IIB)

I would have to find the manuals and take a look, but I would guess
that has something to do with the difference between NTSC and PAL
video generation.

bill