[Coco] Network Access for my COCO

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Sat Jan 4 20:47:02 EST 2014

> Documentation of the networking functions is available on the main
> documentation wiki:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drivewireserver/index.php?title=Using_DriveWire#Ports

Got that.  Did what it said.  Does not accept IP connections.

> You do not need to make any changes to config.xml to use inetd.

I just added the TermPort.  But I assumed that was for the "headless"
NOS9.

> You may need to set a TermPort value if you want to use headless, or
> there may be one set already, just depends on how long ago you
> installed DW I think.

Installed a couple days ago.  Updated today.

>                         This would be the only setting needed on the
> server side for networking in any case, and again it is only required
> for headless mode.

Sadly, still nothing.  I guess I'll try turnng off SEP but I am not
getting a message saying it was blocking connection attempts.

bill