[Coco] Coco1/2 & TRS-80 Model I FPGA

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 25 03:55:29 EST 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder - the original message was buried in a Model I thread - that
my Coco1/2 FPGA implementation for the DE1 - like the Model I - is now
available. Both implementations have read-only HDD support (HDBDOS and Peter
Bartlett's ROM extensions & LDOS respectively) via SD card, and I've
uploaded sample images for playing around with here:

<http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug/pace/so/de1/>

To reiterate, they're perhaps not overly useful as a general replacements
for The Real Thing just yet, due to a lack of floppy support or HDD write
support, but I've offered them for curious cats.

I've been asked by a few for the source. It can be found in the SVN
repository of my PACE project. There is a web site for the project -
<http://pacedev.net/> but the forums have been broken for a few months and
my partner-in-crime is yet to fix it. But last I knew you can at least
peruse the messages already posted.

In any event, the source for all the projects can be found here:

<https://svn.pacedev.net/repos/pace/>

I'm not actively maintaining them atm, but feel free to report any issues
and/or send me your comments/suggestions and you never know...

Regards,