[Coco] Coco1/2 & TRS-80 Model I FPGA

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 25 04:11:15 EST 2014

Hi Mark,

I've looked at your CoCo FPGA and it seems to work well. Did you use the
same 6809 core as Gary's CoCo3FPGA?

I wish I knew VHDL so I can understand your code.   :(

Will try your TRS-80 FPGA but have been trying to get my CoCo3FPGA
linked with Drivewire. I have a laptop running the Drivewire server, I
connected a USB-to-Serial adaptor to my laptop (which doesn't have
serial) and it appears to work, all I need is a null modem adapter to
connect it to the DE1 board to run Drivewire. Is that right?

I've ordered a Null modem adaptor off Ebay but it hasn't arrived yet.

Also, I've been posting on the CoCo3FPGA but Gary (or anyone) doesn't
seem to be answering or accessing it.

Do you have Gary's e-mail?

Nick