[Coco] Any CoCo event on west coast during December 2014?

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Mon Feb 24 21:54:09 EST 2014

These guys usually have an event in the middle of November:

http://www.sc3videogames.com/

I haven't gone to one yet but would love to check it out; it looks like they
have a pretty big turnout.  I'm also in a Commodore group
(http://www.sccaners.org/) that meets every 2 months but it's usually pretty
small.  It's cool when lots of people do show up; we all start busting out and
hooking up crazy old hardware in the corner of a Panera while the students
peer curiously over the tops of their macbooks.

Richard