[Coco] Any CoCo event on west coast during December 2014?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 25 18:58:47 EST 2014

On Feb 24, 2014, at 10:52 PM, nickma2 at optusnet.com.au wrote:

> Hmmm. Now you got me thinking. Save us getting lost and confused,
> having an experienced guide would be great.
>
> As a bonus, I get to "hang out" with the famous Steve Bjork!   :)

There's nothing more surreal than having a CoCo name like Steve Bjork, who was a former Disneyland cast member, show you around the park. I was there at an annual passholders event back in 1997 (?) with him and some Disneyland manager came over and practically asked for his autograph -- remembering him from some computer club events. Fun stuff.

I wish I could afford vacations these days -- I'd time a visit when you were out there to join in for a bit, too!

	-- A