[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 13 00:02:15 EST 2014

Huh!  You got taken.  The last CoCo3 I bought, new in box, was only
$99, and when they clearanced them, they were even cheaper.  The
first was only $199.

You are trying to BS the wrong people.

On Feb 12, 2014, at 11:17 PM, Michael Robinson wrote:

> My COCO 3 was one of the last ones made and it was at least $1k,
> probably $2k.  With the attitude no interest can be drummed up, of
> course there isn't a COCO 4 yet.  You've gotta dream big enough to
> get anywhere, yet not so big that nothing can be done.  I looked
> for a multi pak as I think I gave mine away.  There is only one on
> E-Bay and they want over $200 for it.  Yikes!  If it sells for that,
> that'll put the lie to there being no interest in the COCO.

"I have an excuse : all of my ancestors were teenagers..."
  From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2003.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.