[Coco] OT: Super Bowl RS Add

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 3 01:43:04 EST 2014

> I hope that they manage to pull off reinventing the brand to stay
relevant. It'll be a tough job, but it'll be
> cool if they can do it. The 3D printing angle is interesting, because I
can't think of much else in the
> technical hobby fields that looks like it may be poised to take off like
computing did in the 1980s.

Maybe they should get into the retro computing and arduino scene? This is an
area that is beyond the scope of the big chain stores, a niche area that
they could tap into.

Imagine if they could sell an FPGA board that could become any of their
older computers.

Maybe even re-release the CoCo as a cost reduced retro platform for
hobbyists at the same time promoting their 80's marketing strategy?

Retro is becoming "hip" and "techno cool" again!   :)

Nick