[Coco] Emulating a 1980 4K CoCo on PC

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:30:07 EST 2014

On Wed Dec 31 2014, Nick Marentes  wrote:

How many people here who are interested in entering the competition
> actually have a working 4K Color Basic computer?
>
> Are we all going to enter using an emulator?

Count one here with a tried and true 4K Color Basic 1.0 CoCo. I am working
on at least two entries, will refine them this weekend and submit. Just for
the heck of it I have done all the write up and testing on the computer
itself, the full experience of the chiclets, no EDIT and CSAVE/CLOAD.
Perhaps I will just tidy up the final listings on my DECB CoCo 1, mainly to
renum the BASIC program so it lists somewhat orderly.

-- RP