[Coco] 4K Coco 1 Color Basic Programming Contest

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 10:11:23 EST 2014

If I remember right, it's just a glitch in the menu routines. It's done it since I've been using it. I can select any Coco model or coniguration and I get PAL in the menu. If I try to use the menu to select, it usually crashes XRoar. Also PAL doesn't show artifact colors does it? Mine shows artifacts so it's definately set for NTSC.
According to what you found then, it's the "cocous" that overrides the a lot of the settings.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com