[Coco] 4K Coco 1 Color Basic Programming Contest

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sat Dec 20 10:26:09 EST 2014

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 09:55:05 -0500
lciotti1 <lciotti1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> changing to "-machine cocous" give me a standard CoCo II with ext.
> basic. and 32K.
>
> removing the line appears work fine as well.  BTW on OSX the menu
> shows this as a Tandy CoCo (PAL).
>
> How do I test if it is actually NTSC?
>
> I located a color basic manual on e-bay, I went ahead and ordered
> it...

	This is what I'm using for 4k Color Basic (on linux):
xroar -c none -machine cocous -bas bas10 -extbas none -nodos -ram 4
-verbose 1 -vo sdlyuv -kbd-translate

-c none        overrides the xroar.conf (64k NTSC Coco II w/ DECB)
-verbose 1     shows ROMS, Machine, and modules in use
-extbas none   gets rid of ECB, -noextbas does not work

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Civilization is the process of reducing the infinite to the finite.
		--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.