[Coco] 4K Coco 1 Color Basic Programming Contest

lciotti1 lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:55:05 EST 2014

changing to "-machine cocous" give me a standard CoCo II with ext.
basic. and 32K.

removing the line appears work fine as well.  BTW on OSX the menu shows
this as a Tandy CoCo (PAL).

How do I test if it is actually NTSC?

I located a color basic manual on e-bay, I went ahead and ordered it...

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>