[Coco] Fwd: CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Dec 16 15:10:52 EST 2014

My educational CoCo 2 with pre-installed composite (switchable between
monochrome and color) is a 26-3128A with a serial number of 200405.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and