[Coco] Fwd: CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Dec 16 15:58:43 EST 2014

> On Dec 16, 2014, at 2:10 PM, Bill Loguidice <bill at armchairarcade.com> wrote:
>
> My educational CoCo 2 with pre-installed composite (switchable between
> monochrome and color) is a 26-3128A with a serial number of 200405.
>
> -Bill

This is brand new to me. I worked for Radio Shack during the final years of the CoCo (1988-1991) but we did not have a Radio Shack Computer Center in our town, and I know they offered items we did not carry.

Were these ever in normal Radio Shack stores as an option? Since they were order-able from RS dealers in the magazine, I suppose they had to be at least special order.

		-- A