[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Dec 15 12:19:33 EST 2014

Be advised that the modulators are different in the CoCo 1.  For one thing
the MC-1372 is on the motherboard and not in the RF modulator.  My CoCo 1
composite monitor driver simply clipped to several points on the
motherboard.  FWIW; it looks to me that you have complicated a simple task.
"Back in the day" even the CoCo 2 composite monitor drivers simply clipped
in, the rub being that the RF modulator needed to be opened to access the
MC-1372.
Bruce W.