[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:08:52 EST 2014

I can layout boards to replace any of the RF modulators if I know the dimensions and pinouts.

So far I know of 3 types, CoCo 2 - Korean motherboards (RF lays flat on MB), earlier (pre-Korean?)
motherboards where the modulator is larger, and on edge.  And then CoCo1 (all the same modulator?)

I have no problem doing boards for all these types if people want them.

- Ed