[Coco] FW: CoCO EPROM -- 32K test??

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:13:19 EST 2014

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Camillus Blockx <camillus.b.58 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ok I will go over it, see what I can come up with.
>
> I just hope you donot need this yesterday...LOL

You should be aware that using this method to create a 32K cartridge almost
completely removes the CoCo's internal ROMs from the scene. The internal
ROMs will still provide the Reset and Interrupt vectors but are otherwise
inaccessible.

The cartridge ROM will need to perform all the hardware initialization and
its entry point must match the Reset vector provided by the internal ROM
($A027 for a CoCo 1 or 2).

You can have the cartridge ROM provide the vectors as well but that would
require a slightly more complicated address decoder.

Darren