[Coco] FW: CoCO EPROM -- 32K test??

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 23:39:32 EST 2014

Ok I will go over it, see what I can come up with.

I just hope you donot need this yesterday...LOL

cb
On 12/13/2014 7:10:25 PM, Darren A <mechacoco at gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Chad H wrote:

> Well that would be the point..to have a replacement ECB or whatever in the
> cartridge to run INSTEAD of the internsl ROMs.. Question remains...how to
> pull it off.

Here is a diagram of a circuit that should work. I haven't actually tested
it so use at your own risk.

Note that because it decodes the ROM address space completely on its own
(instead of relying on CTS*) the following restrictions apply:

1. For use on CoCo 1 or 2 only.
2. Prevents the CoCo from operating in Map Type 1 (All RAM).
3. Will not play nice with other ROM cartridges in an MPI.

Darren