[Coco] MPI and Coco 3 Compatibility

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 03:29:11 EST 2014

Hi Fellow Coco 3 Enthusiasts!

Ok, I know this topic has been mentioned a lot recently and I'm currently
reviewing my emails to find all the data, but I thought I'd ask if there is
a web site showing how to determine if a MPI is Coco 3 compatible and if it
isn't what to do to upgrade it.

I have a 26-3124 White MPI with an angled front, a 26-3024 White MPI with a
curvy front, and a Gray MPI with a curvy front with Mark Marlette's Coco 3
pal installed.  I would like to determine which ones are Coco 3 or Coco 1 or
2 compatible.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>