[Coco] pcb board question

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 01:11:44 EST 2014

Hi Josh!
If antistatic bags are not handy or you're out like I am, I would highly recommend wrapping all static sensitive PCBs in a metal wrap of some sort like the common household Reynolds Wrap.  BE SURE NOT TO USE THE KIND WITH OIL ON ONE SIDE!  I went to use some once on a PCB and noticed how oily it was on one side.  I quickly found another box and used that instead.
This is an official request from me for anti-Static bags as I need some more for myself as well.  If anyone has any extra anti-static bags hanging around, please consider collecting them up and sending them to me.  I use anti-static bags all the time.  Thanks a bunch in advance!  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com