[Coco] Looking for a working DriveWire 4 setup

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:56:14 EST 2014

When the last release was done I tested on the current OSX, Debian, Ubuntu,
OpenSUSE and Centos IIRC.  It worked "out of the box" on all back then,
this was probably late 2012.  So if you go back to that era with any
mainstream distribution it might be better.

If all that's not working is the browser, you're missing very little.  Its
designed to just give up on the browser and carry on in the event of
trouble because its of so little value. I really wouldn't spend much time
worrying about that.