[Coco] Looking for a working DriveWire 4 setup

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Sun Dec 7 17:36:59 EST 2014

Evening, fellow CoConauts,

I've been struggling to get a fully-functional DriveWire 4 setup going. I'd like to know what OS & JVM folks have found that work well.

Problems I've encountered include stability issues on OS X 10.9.x and 10.10.x, and missing features (e.g. no browser support) on most Linux distributions I've tried, including 32- and 64-bit flavors of Xubuntu, Ubuntu and Linux Mint.

Just looking for recommendations on what's working for folks. While I could run Windows for this purpose, I'd rather avoid it if possible. Any Linux distro would be fine, including older releases if necessary.

Thanks!

Christopher