[Coco] Looking for a working DriveWire 4 setup

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Sun Dec 7 20:26:51 EST 2014

Aaron,

While DriveWire 4 on OS X was unstable, I found the browser to be
incredibly helpful. Much easier than copying & pasting URLs. Maybe once I
was more comfortable with the environment, and had a set of disk images I
use often all set up and ready to go, I could forego the browser. But, for
someone just getting back into the CoCo, I find it invaluable.

Christopher