[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sat Dec 6 10:54:42 EST 2014

Excellent, I will try out the latest version in the next week or so.  I
ordered parts from digikey to build a shielded RGB cable, so I'll try that.
And I also ordered some 2k pots to put in place of the 1k resistors in the R2R
DAC, so I'll try and see if I can adjust it to get all of the colors.

Richard