[Coco] CoCoPedia request: VGA converters

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Dec 5 16:28:12 EST 2014

The CoCoPedia could use a page for ways to use the CoCo with modern hardware. It could link to pages that already exist (like the Roy Justus video adapter) or link to places that sell things that work with the CoCo.

It could cover floppy and hard drive replacements, monitor adapters, using modern joysticks, printing, etc.

I'm way too out of the loop to know where to begin, so that's my request if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

www.cocopedia.com

		-- A