[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:57:02 EST 2014

Well not at the limit but the timing quest complains about very long
combinatorial paths but it's not easy to make them shorter. Lots of
processing is done to be able to do artifacting and shrinking.

I have checked the input/output timings, slack time, path times, in fact
that is a lot to learn on the timing quest analyzer. I had to set false
paths between few  pins, essentially the clock input pin and the DRAM CLK
output.

Today I saw there are difference in timings among different pins ? The blue
input pin shows longer setup times. Should I change it to another pin, to
be in pair with red/green ?

Luis Felipe Antoniosi