[Coco] Correct pin out for CoCo3 RGB connector?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 14 01:35:46 EDT 2014

Hi Camillus!
I so much appreciate your explanation.  I pray you are right.  Whew!  I
thought I was losing two Coco 3s!  I will try something else to burn in my
512KB Memory Upgrade PCB then.  I'll check this out and let you know the
results.  Keep me in your prayers.  :)  Any ideas for a burn-in program for
512KB Memory PCBs that runs on NitrOS-9?  Is there some type of Benchmark
program written for the Coco 3?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/