[Coco] Tandy's Little Wonder (book)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 23:11:05 EDT 2014

Brian, that edition was published in 2006. Frank was working on an updated version last year (2013) with new hardware / software / info / links listed and was offering to print copies if wanted (for a fee) and he was also going to post the PDF for download. I remember there was some holdback, but can't recall if it was ever done.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com