[Coco] Tandy's Little Wonder (book)

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 22:41:52 EDT 2014

On 4/16/2014 1:40 PM, Bill Pierce wrote:
> Did Frank ever post a link to the updated PDF of Tany's Little Wonder. I know he was offering to get it printed for special order, but I though he also said he would post the PDF as well
>
> Just wondering....

This one is November 2012. Or were you looking for a different one?

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Tandy's%20Little%20Wonder%20Second%20Edition%20(Farna%20Systems).pdf

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond