[Coco] Tandy's Little Wonder (book)

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 22:49:43 EDT 2014

OOPS. Sorry, I did not remember it was your archive.

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond