[Coco] NitrOS-9 release plans [Was: Suggestions for New NitrOS-9]

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:45:30 EDT 2014

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of time and effort you guys put into
this.  Seriously, I want to say thanks to you all.  Without you guys the
coco community would be reduced to trading floppys by snail mail and
running stock OS9 on stock hardware.  Thanks a million times.  I'm ashamed
to say that RL has kept me from firing up my coco3 for more than a year.
My main regret is not being able to get a multipack and a hard drive
controller for a reasonable price - I want the actual hardware, drivewire
won't do it for me.